This past weekend my little sister, Anna, graduated from Regis University with a degree in Psychology. It's so hard to believe. Over the past four years she has had her challenges, but also many joys. It has been incredible to see her grow and mature into the young woman she is now through all of her experiences. I am proud to call her my sister and my friend! Congratulations, Anna, on all your hard work and dedication!! I only hope that God will continue to bless you in the new chapter of your life that you will soon begin, marriage, as He did these past four years.
The question many people have been asking is, 'what's Anna going to do now?' Well, she is temporaily living at home with my parents where she will be working and planning her wedding. In October she will move close to St. Louis (on the Illinois side) for at least 2 years with her new husband. So, I must get in as much Anna time as I can before she gets married!
No comments:
Post a Comment