Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monkey Bread Coffee Cake

Last week I made Monkey Bread Coffee Cake, a recipe given to me by my friend Rosie at my bridal shower. I have always wanted to make it but always seemed to forget the ingredients at the store. I will forget no more! This is a SUPER easy and incredible YUMMY breakfast (or anytime for that matter) treat. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.


In a greased bundt pan put:

18 Rhoades frozen dinner rolls, cut in half


Mix together:

3 oz butterscoth pudding (not instant)

2/3 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecans are the best)

1 tsp cinnamon


Sprinkle over rolls. Top with whole stick of butter pats. Cover with plastic wrap. Drape with kitchen towel and let it rise overnight on the kitchen counter. In the morning, bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered with foil. Take foil off and bake another 10 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and invert on a plate. Enjoy!

No comments: