It's hard to believe that Jonathan is now going to Kindergarten
! Lots of moms tell me that that kids sure grow up fast and to appreciate the younger years, and I always tend to think "yeah, yeah... I know." But, really today it's hard to believe that he will be going to school
everyday. He's ELATED to learn to read, but I'm not sure I'm ready to not have him around every morning. I thought that I was looking forward to this morning for a long time, but as the day approached to send him off I started getting sad. I will miss not having him around the mornings. But, I guess it will make the time he is home even better, and I will be more intentional with my time with him. Pray for us during this time of transition, if you think of it.
Here are some pics of the morning:
 |
| Right before walking over to the school... it's right across the road from our house! |
 |
| We arrived at the school.... |
 |
| ... with all the other students and multitudes of parents. Rooney Ranch Elementary every year on the first day says the pledge of allegience and sings the school song together before all the students march in together. |
 |
| Catherine and Jonathan were having a nice last few minutes before the send off. After this picture, Jonathan got a bit overwhelmed. But, who wouldn't with all those people and the noise?? I was for sure! |
Here's a little taste of how many were there
No comments:
Post a Comment