Friday, September 16, 2011

Catherine's First Day

Catherine is also starting "school." We enrolled her in a Parent's Day Out Program at the same preschool Jonathan is attending. She's going on Mondays and Fridays at the same time as Jonathan. (So, yes, I will only have one little kiddo for 2 1/2 hours twice a week!! YEAH!)



I'm impressed, thus far, as that there is a great little cirricuulum for the year. It seems as if some of the things she will be learning about are: God's love, creation, kindness, forgiveness and prayer. I'm also looking forward to her getting out to meet other kiddos and getting some interaction with another "superior," other than me during the day. :-)



This is her first day:She was more than excited! And, she wanted to stand in the exact spot Jonathan did for his picture.


Since, the first day of Jonathan's school was rainy I didn't get an in front of the school shot; so, I did on Catherine's. I tried to get a decent one, but...

1 comment:

Julie said...

She will love it!! And so will you! It was the best thing that we did and I hear there is one where we will be moving too. Take care!!