A couple of weeks ago, Chris was out of town for work for the entire week. My mom, having the incredible serving heart that she does, offered to come up at the end of the week for about 24 hours! It was awesome! I was able to go do errands by myself AND she even let me go out to dinner to Chipotle all by myself. YEAH! Her presence and assistance really made the time that Chris was absent so much better.
Another great thing that she and I did together was take the kids to the zoo. Since having Abby, I have found it a bit difficult doing "big" outings like this by myself... so, it was refreshing to take the kids to do something really fun and to have wonderful company while doing it!
We got to the gorilla house- the animals that the kids wanted to see first- just as they were feeding them
The black and brown bears were out and active
The rhino was even out and awake- he's usually sleeping in a corner somewhere
Abby lived up to her easy-going nature this trip! She was awesome... just hung out in the stroller the entire time (with the exception of this picture, of course. he he)
A tremendous thank you goes out to my mom!! She was truly an assistance and joy to have around. I'm grateful for your love, Mom. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment