Sunday, December 12, 2010

We had some FUN visitors!

At the very beginning of November we were blessed by two sets of wonderful visitors! First, was my sister and her husband. Justin, my brother-in-law, was out for a TDY (a.k.a military lingo for a business trip) so my sister tagged along. It was great spending a few days with them! One of the days we took the kids to Monkey Bizness- one of their fav places to play:

Chris was also able to join us that day, as he had off work. What a GREAT dad!!Our second set of visitors were my grandparents, from my mom's side. My cousin had decided several months ago that she would take them on an extended trip around the country in a humungo luxury (rented, of course) RV. They made several stops over the course of the month and one of them was here in Colorado! Gram and Pa, as I call them, live out in Boston, so the last time I was able to see them was at our wedding 4 years ago! It was wonderful introducing them to our children and seeing them again.
I feel so incredibly blessed with all the family I have been given. Thank you to all who pour your love, kindness, prayers and thoughts upon me and my family! I appreciate you ALL being so wonderful!




No comments: