Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Prep

This year we are heading down to Colorado Springs to spend Thanksgiving with my family. My mom does a majority of the cooking, but she has allowed me to make some items for the meal. YEAH! I am making pumpkin pie, cauliflower casserole (I don't even like cauliflower, but found this INCREDIBLE recipe last year for Easter that I couldn't pass up making again for another special occasion), cinnamon rolls and Chris's favorite, Grandma Mary's Holiday Rolls (my name for them anyway). I try to make them for any holiday that we are not going to be at his house for, because like I said they are his favorite! Anyway, this time around I think that they might have turned out the best that they ever have. But, we shall see tomorrow. I also thought that it would be fun to make some "hand" turkey's with the kiddos today. I think that they ended up having a good time:

Jonathan was really proud of what he had made:All three finished "products!"
Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: