On my side of the family there are four birthdays that fall within a month and a half of each other... so we usually get together for just one big family party. And, we did just that a couple of weeks ago. The only family members that we unable to join in on the fun, were Anna and Justin- they were greatly missed, of course.

The Kuetemeyer Fam... just shy a few months of holding another little one in our arms. :-)

My mom taking the candles out of the cake. She made German Chocolate Cake- my brother's fav!

My brother and his adorable fam

All the kids wanted to blow out candles, even though it wasn't their birthdays we were celebrating. he he

Padriac was thrilled when I asked him if I could take a picture of him

The kids opening everyone elses presents... I don't think that I have ever seen presents opened so fast in my life. But, it made the kids happy so we were all happy.

Grandaddy and Padriac reading books (Padriac really was a very happy boy that day, I guess I just didn't capture it on camera very well. he he)
No comments:
Post a Comment