Thursday, April 22, 2010

Landon's Baptism

A couple of weekend's ago my newest nephew, Landon, was baptized. The service was celebrated both by my dad, a deacon in the Catholic Church, and Father Dan, the priest that married my brother and sister-in-law. It was a beautiful service!

Brent and Quinn getting Landon ready for the actual baptizing- with the god parents in the backround.


Deacon Granddaddy baptizing Landon



Proud Deacon Granddaddy with the newly baptized




Family picture (minus Anna and Justin because they are in Montgomery, AL)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Elizabeth!
I just discovered your blog via Kari!
Just wanted to say hi. :-) It was great to see you on retreat a few weeks ago and I hope all is well with the family!
Andrea M.

Jmaddox said...

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Anna is in Montgomery??? For how long??? I have to see her - please give her my number!! It's only 2 1/3 hrs away, and we're close to the beach! :)