Monday, March 29, 2010

Husband of the Year award goes to Chris Kuetemeyer!

I gotta tell ya, I got a good husband- probably the best one ever! he he Just to illustrate, this past Christmas he gave me a gift certificate from a cleaning service to a one time deep cleaning of the house. Of which, I was deeply grateful. It is hard doing deep cleaning with two little kiddos around. This past weekend as I was heading out for the weekend (yes, the ENTIRE weekend by myself for a retreat... yet another props to him) the cleaning crew arrived. The list of the things they were planning to clean was vast, and they did an incredible job, but, there were still a few things on the list that I wanted cleaned (i.e. baseboards, window sills, etc...) that they were not going to be able to get to. So, I was planning to do them myself in the upcoming weeks. But, upon my return on Sunday afternoon I discoved HE had cleaned the baseboards, window sills, windows (inside and out), ceiling fans, fireplace AND did the laundry!! All with entertaining two little kiddos to exhasution (literally). I walked back into our house from a weekend away, to the cleanest it has been since we moved in! I tell ya, I am very impressed and thankful!! I am thinking, I will keep him around for a few more years. :-)
I am deeply appreciative of your loving service, Christopher.

1 comment:

Jmaddox said...

That is awesome!! :) What a great husband you have!! And I'm sure it made the retreat even better to come home to no worries!!