The other day the kids and I went to a corn maze and pumpkin patch with the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group that I am involved in. It was a small venue, but we had a great time!
Here are some (we couldn't get all of the kids to sit) of the kids that we went with... it is very hard to get 12-15 toddlers to sit still for a picture at the same time. he he So, out of about 10 pictures that I took, this was the best one.
There were two corn mazes, one for adults and the other for little kids. I thought, though, that the "easier" and smaller corn maze was still tough. Jonathan had to stop and contemplate which way we should be going.
Since we were in the maze for quite some time the kids needed a little breather! he he Actually, I thought I would try to take a cute picture of the two of them in the maze.
Instead of a sandbox, they had a cornbox! It was a really cool idea. The kids had a great time playing with the corn and little gords.
No comments:
Post a Comment