The other day Catherine came upon Jonathan's sunglasses on the stairs. She thought she was hot stuff! Not that I am biased or anything... but I do think she looks pretty cute.
She is stinkin cute!!! :) Hey wanted to let you know I'm going to be in Denver in 2 1/2 weeks!! :) I'll give you a call in the next week or so I would love to see you!! I will only have Abby with me - wish the boys could meet again now that they are big enough to play with each other :) Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
you're not biased!! I think she looks cute too! Miss you!
She is stinkin cute!!! :) Hey wanted to let you know I'm going to be in Denver in 2 1/2 weeks!! :) I'll give you a call in the next week or so I would love to see you!! I will only have Abby with me - wish the boys could meet again now that they are big enough to play with each other :) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment