Last Sunday we had a wonderful day with Clay and the kiddos, celebrating Father's Day. We had brunch in the morning, then Clay and his family took off to do some hiking at El Durado Canyon- just 40 minutes west of us- while I took on the task, for the first time ever, of smoking and slow cooking some ribs. After the hike and right before dinner the dads and the kiddos went to a nearby park for a few minutes so I could finish dinner. Upon their return we feasted on ribs, potatoes, green beans and brownies for dessert.
I know that my kiddos are so happy to have such a fantastic dad. I hope you both (Chris and Clay) had a great day. Thank you for being GREAT fathers!
Chris swinging with Jonathan and Hayden
Chris dancing with his little girl, while Jonathan surmounts a kitchen table chair (Jonathan was helping me make the brownies, but decided to do a little something on his own, apparently)
Clay on their hike at El Durado Canyon
Clay's adorable kiddos: Sloan, Cole and Haden
No comments:
Post a Comment