The second wedding- which I did not attend but Chris was honored with being an usher- was in Lincoln, Nebraska. Neal was a student in Chris's bible study during his time on campus in FOCUS at UNL. They have remained good friends and Chris had a wonderful time celebrating with their family and friends he had not seen in quite some time.
Jonathan looking good in his vest and tie!
The third wedding- which was on the same weekend as Neal's- was Cynthia and Joshua. Cynthia was in my bible study during my time in FOCUS at UNL. After she graduated from UNL 4 years ago, she became a FOCUS missionary and met her now husband, Joshua, who was also a missionary. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony and I was excited that I was able to attend and celebrate with them.
Congratulations to all of our friends! Enjoy the married life! Please be assured of our continued prayers.
Jonathan enjoying some yummy lemonade- his "reward" for being SO GOOD during the wedding mass we attended. But, don't they both look so cute dressed up??
No comments:
Post a Comment