Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Looong Time No Post!

Hello family and friends!

It has been quite awhile since I have posted anything, time just keeps slipping away from me. We are a week out from our due date (July 4th) and still working on finishing our basement (pictures to come). he he We had some dear friends come up on Saturday to help us paint it- which made it feel even more like a room. We will have carpet installed sometime in the next few days, hopefully. Then, the doors will go up. Viola! We will, then, be finished! YEAH! I have confidence that it will all be finished before baby #2 arrives.

The baby nursery is coming along... we are just needing some diapers and we will be all set.

I am feeling great! I am a little nervous to have another little one around, but I just need to trust that God will give me the grace that I need to love and care for our daughter and Jonathan.

Your prayers and friendship are so much appreciated.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You're such a good mom! You'll do just fine with another little one around!

Nicole said...

Praying for you cuz. I know God is going to bless you with amazing patience and tenderness. I can't wait to hear her name :)

Unknown said...

You will be great! Don't have any worries. We will be around to help if you need us!