How cute! Thanks for sharing. Russ and I are in NY and I don't have reply service on my usual email. Hope you are all doing well. The pics were great. I will set your blog up on my bookmark and check from time to time. How are you feeling? Chris sounds great on the video - and did Jonathan seem excited. Of course, you know that running comes next! Miss you guys. M
1 comment:
How cute! Thanks for sharing. Russ and I are in NY and I don't have reply service on my usual email. Hope you are all doing well. The pics were great. I will set your blog up on my bookmark and check from time to time.
How are you feeling? Chris sounds great on the video - and did Jonathan seem excited. Of course, you know that running comes next!
Miss you guys.
M
Post a Comment